Tuesday 1 December 2009

We Made It Through November!

The appalling, horrific and mean November is over. The weather is still rain, rain, rain, but it’s December and after December comes January and then February, March and then it’s April and spring!

Well, that sounded a little bit too optimistic coming from me. Damn, still many months until spring breezes chase the grey skies away.

I survived November thanks to the project Lepis started, do visit the fine Gallery Selätys and be inspired and amazed of the work Finnish bloggers have made together.

BLOGitse, a Finnish woman living in Cairo, Egypt, helped me through November with her inspirational and creative peas. Check them and be delighted! She writes in English.

My own project was to finish my comic book, it’s done. I made an ad for it (not to be shown on TV, it’s too expensive, but just for my own joy).



The first of December opened my Christmas Calendar here.

Towards spring with all our might!




12 comments:

Liisa said...

Congratulations! Just wondering how creative you (your links included) are.

SusuPetal said...

I believe people in Blogistan are all very creative, special and full of inspiration, Liisa.

Mick said...

Spring better come soon ... you're not dressed for wintertime.

SusuPetal said...

Mick, you gave me a marvelous idea! Thanks!

lepis said...

We did it! It's over and we can breathe again :)

SusuPetal said...

Thanks to you, Lepis!

hpy said...

Marraskuu on pahaa aikaa, muutosten aikaa, mutta niin on maaliskuu myos. Maaliskuusa itse asiassa tapahtuu enemman itsemurhia kuin marraskuussa - nain oli ainakin ennen. Uskomatonta, eiva vain?

SusuPetal said...

Niin on varmaan edelleenkin, HPY, olen ihmetellyt asiaa usein.
Ehkä lisääntyvä valo saa ihmiset tajuamaan, että väsymys ei johdukaan pimeästä vaan omasta itsestä ja se tuntuu kestämättömältä.

BLOGitse said...

hpy, Susu,
should I kill myself now or later - in March? autch!

SusuPetal said...

BLOGitse, don't! Ever!

BLOGitse said...

PEAce!
I LOVE LIFE! Whatever the weather or month!

SusuPetal said...

That's good to hear, BLOGitse :)