Wednesday 19 November 2008

I've been dedicated a video!

I’ve been having the flu for almost two weeks, but finally I got antibiotics for sinusitis, so maybe I’ll be back on the Net in a few days.

Meanwhile, my fellow blogger, Azer Mantessa from Malaysia, has made a video dedicated for me! Oh, this pleases my aching head very much. Thank you, Azer. You've captured my Finnish melancholy well, but not forgetting the persistent hint of hope that also exists in us Finns.




You can watch Azer’s other videos here.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well on the point!

What a nice thought! :)

hpy said...

That's a beautiful thing. Or two.
Get better!

SusuPetal said...

Lepis, Azer is a sweet person.

I will, HPY.

PeterParis said...

Nice!!! I have also had the previlege! Azer is an amazing person!

(Trust the flu is over by now; I have a cold, if that can give you some comfort!) :-)

SusuPetal said...

The flu is wearing off, Peter, next week will be better!