Sunday 9 November 2008

How to Survive November

I’ve been away from the Net for a few days, mainly trying to survive November. So far I’m succeeding, though it’s hard.
November is a cruel month. Darkness, gloominess and misery, yes these are my middle names for the moment
A Finnish co-blogger, Lepis, has created a category “how to survive November”. Every day we are inspired and challenged to fight against the moodiness of this season. Lepis has made us think about points and lines, colours and sounds, and we’ve done our best to create something to make us forget these shadows hanging around us.
I’ve made a video about points meeting lines. 





6 comments:

hpy said...

Novemebr is a bad month, but there are more suicides in MArch! Think about that.

SusuPetal said...

I've never understood it, HPY. Going towards light makes myself feeling better, not worse.

PeterParis said...

"How to survive November", what a challenge! At least November seems to inspire your creativity!

SusuPetal said...

Yes, thanks to Lepis I get inspired, otherwise this month would be to hard!

Mick said...

Is it November already! :O

SusuPetal said...

Yes....