Friday 4 May 2007

Love talk


Take my hand.
But let it be the left one.

Take my breath away.
And if you’ll do that, please
give me
a bottle of oxygen.

If you want to steal
my heart, remember I haven’t signed
a will for organ donation.

If you want
to send chills down my spine,
I demand for a warm quilt.

Filling me with love
can be a hard thing to do.
I need food.

Light my fire,
by all means,
if you want to see me burned
and bashed.

If you’re going to be
lost in my magic,
I can recommend a good shrink,
be gone with the hallucinations!

Love talk is only for the ones in love.
They love also clichés.
And poems.
Of love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Take my hand.
But let it be the left one."

Closer to your heart?

I liked this.
You are different.

SusuPetal said...

No...I'm right-handed, that's why, Kutuharju:))

It's good that we all are different from each other.

*Itkupilli* said...

Here is really the point indeed, I mean really. You are a genius.

SusuPetal said...

A genius, well, I couldn't say that...but nice of you to say it:))

Heh.