Saturday 21 April 2007

The Award

SusuPetal was given the Thinking Blogger Award by HPY, and once in her life, SusuPetal became out of words.
After some stunning moments, I (and maybe SusuPetal too) have regained some words and I want to give the Thinking Blogger Award to five bloggers, who make me think while reading their blogs.

In her blog Kehräsaari, Vintti writes about her life as a mother, as a woman, as a human being. She has such amount of courage, hope and persistence, that I can do no more than raise my hat and give her all the respect I’ve got. She writes about things that make one think, that life is not impossibility, but a possibility called now.

The poet Hannu Helin is somewhat obsessed with words and I find it quite charming, because his toying with words and etymology makes me strain my poor brain in a good way when I’m reading his blog Work in Progress.

Lurker makes me feel nostalgic and nostalgia is a way to find safeness. I admire Lurker’s skill to tell about things plainly, but yet in an interesting way. The blog Populaari makes me think about the past and look for the future.

Kirsi has several blogs and they all tell me, that the world is a beautiful place, which is a very important thought(especially for me, who tend to be a little morbid...). Her colours make me purr like a kitten, and her skill to visualise, reminds me that the beauty in life is not far away –it’s right here.

Runotorstai is a collective blog, which challenges its readers every Thursday to write a poem of the weekly given word. Through the links of Runotorstai I find constantly new bloggers who make me think what a great way of expressing yourself a blog is.

*****

This meme was started by the Thinking Blogger. If the awarded are tempted to continue with this meme, here are the rules:

1. If, and only if you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional. Proudly display the Thinking Blog Award with a link to the post that you wrote.

10 comments:

hpy said...

I still agree with myself. The prize is yours even though you gave it away.
Happy holiday!

SusuPetal said...

Thanks, HPY, see you in a week or so.

*Itkupilli* said...

Thank you, it makes me speechless, particularly your beautiful words. Have a weekend.

SusuPetal said...

Thank you, Kirsi.

(I'll have a week!)

Anonymous said...

gracias, i´m muteless, near a hearthattack, i´ve cried, weeped for an hour or two, just called an ambulance...made a link bak...

vintti said...

Don't know what to say,- and that is something :-)

Thank you.

Also this makes me to carry on.

Lurker said...

Congratulations, SusuPetal! You're thinking man's blogger!

SusuPetal said...

Oh dear, hope the ambulance arrived in time! Dios!(Don't cry for me, Hispania...)

Well, here is a lot of speechless people today, Vintti:))

Let me think, Lurker...well, thanks to you, too:))

Anonymous said...

In behalf of all of us here at Runotorstai: Thank you so much, SusuPetal, for this award.

SusuPetal said...

You're wellcome, Maria (and the others) and keep up the good work!